The new expansion needed 7 nr Openings thru roof cladding, for ventilation ducts and access hatch, to be securely waterproofed
Client needed a solution that was reliable, cost effective and installation to be carried out in a small time frame
IPRS consulted and proposed our new state of the art, Kingspan approved, waterproofing system around openings. Our 20 year guarantee Polyroof system proved to be the right solution.
Extra-Tough and Hardwearing GRP Roofing System
- The 185 system is always applied to Polyroof approved plywood or OSB3 boards.
- Refurbishments: Usually used on roofs involving strip-and-replace works.
- New Build: Ideal for any new build timber roof applications.
- Roof Designs: Ideal for use as part of a warm or cold deck roof design.
- Service Duct Openings: Kingspan Approved waterproofing system
- Balconies & Walkways: Available with a BBA approved extra tough anti-slip finish for trafficked areas.
- Ideal for small to medium sized projects requiring an extra tough, durable and highly impact-resistant finish.
- Extremely hardwearing and can withstand regular foot traffic without additional protection
- Available in a wide range of colours and finishes.
- Fire performance: Classified as BROOF(t4), the top rating achievable for a flat roof system and designating Polyroof 185 as unrestricted under UK the national Requirements (see Section 7 of BBA Certificate 91/2604).
- BBA durability rating of up to 30 years.
- Carries Polyroof’s trusted Accredited System Guarantee.
- The guarantee is supported for 20 years by an independently administered trust fund with additional annually renewable insurance as standard.
- Standard colours are Dark Battleship Grey, Light Battleship Grey, Lead Green, Dark Grey and Havana Brown (see our Colours & Finishes page for more options and further details)
For more information on this system please call Ward Griffin on 086 3705028